An application letter for no rx viagra temporary or permanent employment in a foreign country is a letter to assist in gaining employment. Most positions in a foreign country require a related degree and professional experience. Although
in reality, most foreigners who seek employment in a foreign country don’t land a job related to their experience and educational background.
Most countries rely on the content of your resume that is why it’s good to make a good resume since there is no such thing as a perfect resume’. You have to include your accomplishments, work references, and your academic background. A successful application will not be complete if you do not have a cover letter for your resume. Here are some tips on how to construct a cover letter:
1) Do not use the phrase, “I want to experience international exposure.” This is an old age phrase and employers might have heard of this a thousand times.
2) Be straightforward but in a positive tone. Don’t be too arrogant in stating your key achievements. Your achievements might not be a big deal in some countries.
3) Make a research about the company you are applying with.
4) Be clear and brief. A one pager cover letter will do. Lengthy cover letters will make the reader stop reading.
5) Check your grammar, punctuation marks, and spelling. Let someone read your letter for evaluation.
Here’s an example of an application letter that can serve as your guide:
viagra sales online
December 10, 2010
Human Resources Director
XYZ Dubai Lightings, Inc.
United Arab Emirates
Dear Sir or Ma’am:
I am writing to express my interest to join your company for an employment as Document Controller. I graduated from the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. I have with me years of experience as information systems administrator of top companies such as Motor Philippines, Inc.
I am also confident that with my strong knowledge of modern word processing software, excellent computer skills, and project management tools will make me an asset to your organization.
For your reference, I have attached my resume for your review. Should you need further information, you can reach me at 632-1234-1234.
Juan Dela Cruz