This type of announcement is a way of informing your clients that someone who will be in contact with them is someone new. The letter is an information tool that is useful to the clients. They will feel valued as well because they are being informed
of developments in your company. Here are samples of sentences that you might consider using.
1) We are happy to announce that John Smith is joining our company as our new salesperson who will be in-charge of your area. We are fortunate to have him on board with us to take over the responsibilities.
2) I am pleased to advise you that Jane Smith is the newest addition to our sales team. Jane brings with her a vast experience in the industry.
3) We are fortunate to have John Doe to join our sales team in the dairy good products. With his experience in the industry, we assure you that he will be of great help.
4) Our company is pleased to announce the appointment of Jane Doe as the new sales marketing officer who will serve your area. Given with his valuable experience, she will definitely be of good help to you and our company.
You may include in your letter an explanation how the new salesperson will be of help to them. Add also the value of the new member to their company. You have to customize your statements according to the needs and wants of your clients.
1) Ms. Smith has both worked in sales and real estate, so she will be able to anticipate your needs and understand your concerns.
2) He has an extensive experience in the manufacturing industry that’s why he is the ideal person to help you in your new project.
3) Mr. Smith has worked several years in the service industry and recently got his Master’s degree from Doe University with flying colors. He is much willing to combine his knowledge and experience to be of service to you. He will be coordinating with you soon.
On the other hand, below is a sample of aletter of introduction of a new salesperson to the company.
November 25, 2010
1234 Narrow Road
Rainbow, PA 10987
Due to the challenges facing the company, the Management has decided to hire a new sales manager. We are pleased to inform you that we have found that person in our production department. Her name is Jane Smith who has a strong background in the manufacturing department. She also recently received her Master’s degree from the State University.
We have chosen Ms. Smith because of her competence in turning around a situation like what our company is facing right now. She will be heading the Sales Department.
Please welcome her warmly and extend any assistance she might need. Thank you for all your support in this new direction.