Request for Name Change on Charge Card


My charge account with your company is currently held in
my maiden name. Since I have recently married, I would
appreciate it if you would change the name and address on
my account to the following:

Account Number:



City, State, Zip:


I would also appreciate receiving a new charge card with
the imprint reflecting this name change. Upon the receipt
of same, I will either destroy the old card or forward it
to you, per your request.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Bookmark and Share